Guild Wars 2

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone just pointed out to me another AMAZING........... feature of GW2:

Server Transfers

Some of our more astute fans asked about the complications involved with switching servers and how it would interact with world bonuses. Every account has a home server where your characters are created. You can only fight for your home world in WvW. You can visit other servers, and while you are visiting, you still get the world bonus from your home world instead of the bonus for the world you are visiting. If you switch your home server, you lose the bonus from your previous home world and are not eligible for the bonus for your new server at least until the beginning of the next battle for the Mists. We may extend this disqualification into the next match or possibly even longer to discourage people from switching servers right before a battle ends in order to get an awesome bonus. You will have to pay a fee to change your home server (price undetermined), and that will also discourage people from server hopping to chase world bonuses.

TL:DR

You can go and play on servers outside your home server at no extra charge!

Good news!First Beta Weekend Event will be from April 27-29. We will let you know once the client is ready for download. ^MK

We'll have a blog post with details about what you can play later today or tomorrow.If you haven't already: pre-purchase to participate! ^MK

4h38m from GW2 beta opening

Well previous to this I wasn't going to try GW2, but I think i'm going to pre order right now :)

Make sure its a Pre-Purchase and not a Pre-Order. Pre-orders don't get you into the beta events.

Edited by AZNguyen

Needs more optimization, 25 fps on GTX 680 :D

But... can it run Crysis? Guild Wars 2?

no kidding, game is hardly enjoyable with anything under a 4 series card im sure..