New Graphics Card Recommendation

So i am currently running a Radeon 4890HD (Old, I know!) and I do a heavy amount of gaming. I wanted to see if I could get any solid recommendations for around $200 US that would be a noticeable difference that what I am currently running. (PCI-E Cards only) The card can not be incredibly beefy either due to limited space in the casing and using a smaller motherboard.

Any Advice?

Games I play:

MMOs - Final Fantasy A realm unborn (Beta stages atm)

First person shooters - Counter Strike but will eventually play BF4 once released.

Appreciate any help!

Would you be willing to buy used? If so you could get a 6950 or a GTX 560.

For new, your gonna be limited to what computer ED said before

Edited by Black64

Would you be willing to buy used? If so you could get a 6950 or a GTX 560.

For new, your gonna be limited to what computer ED said before

Implying either is better than the 7870 lol

If there is something does cost above the $200 mark but not drastically over ($250?) that you guys feel is much better than whats listed above then the input would be appreciated. I am not a big fan of rebates however and I have been keeping an eye out on craigslist, just haven't seen anything for sale in my area recently regarding cards.

If ya get one of the cards that Ed suggested try to get the HIS, I've heard Sapphire has black screen issues, though hopefully they have been fixed

Issue was resolved a bit back...

SAPPHIRE Technology has confirmed that a technical issue has been identified in two models of its HD 7870 series graphics cards, specifically SKU numbers 11199-16 and 11199-19 that were manufactured before Jan 23 2013 and before serial number A130300061911.

That was posted Feb 21st

Edited by ComputerEd