List of supported GPU's?

NCC10281982B

Firstly based on http://folding.stanford.edu/English/WinGPUGuide everything should be fine with my geforce 620. but its not :( Thus, I have been searching  for a list of cards that are compatible with modern cuda and the modern F@h client. The only remotely helpful thing I have found is the link above. So if anyone has any suggestions for where to find a list of cartds that will work i'm listening.

P.S. if I need to solve this junk by running the v6 client, so be it. 

I think you need cuda 1.3 with 256mb and above . whatever is nvidia requiemets. though if you are folding with old or slow stuff I don't think it's worth the points .

edit: you might have to add a flag to tell it what card it is. Ive done that a few times for cards.

I think you need cuda 1.3 with 256mb and above . whatever is nvidia requiemets. though if you are folding with old or slow stuff I don't think it's worth the points .

edit: you might have to add a flag to tell it what card it is. Ive done that a few times for cards.

That's all I would have said, just fold on the processor because the GPU won't do very much at all and ESPECIALLY not worth all the effort

That's all I would have said, just fold on the processor because the GPU won't do very much at all and ESPECIALLY not worth all the effort

Complete nonsense...I folded strictly on my HTPC CPU (see sig) and got 4-6k PPD. I never bothered with my crappy HTPC GPU because of comments like this.

THEN I downloaded the new version of FAH and it automatically ran CPU and GPU clients and my PPD went from 4-6K to at least 12+k PPD.

While not that much when compared to the new rig CPU i7 (20+K PPD) it doubled my CPU only output   :woot:

You might need the CUDA dll in your F@H folder. 

I am running the 7.2.9 client right now with a couple flags for BETA WUs and have no issues with finishing units. You may have to figure what units you can complete on time with those cards and limit the workloads by choosing what type of research you want to contribute to.