Corsair Vengeance Gaming Mice, Keyboards, & Headsets Preview

bp9801

Corsair recently announced some new peripherals for the PC gamer, so today we have a little preview of what is in store. Join OCC as we preview the upcoming Corsair Vengeance Gaming Mice, Keyboards, & Headsets - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/corsair_vengeance/

For me the keyboards were the highlight of the event. With the Cherry MX Red switches the keys felt very responsive and the low-profile aluminum chassis helped to ensure the keyboard was very comfortable. It is definitely not your average mechanical keyboard.

I hope to be getting all these products when the come in. Wink Wink

lol

For me the keyboards were the highlight of the event. With the Cherry MX Red switches the keys felt very responsive and the low-profile aluminum chassis helped to ensure the keyboard was very comfortable. It is definitely not your average mechanical keyboard.

wooo, finally someone else liking the keyboards. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the fps one as soon as it's out.

I hope to be getting all these products when the come in. Wink Wink

lol

Why aren't you on the OCC staff contact page? I don't recognize your handle. :P

Edited by Waco