What WEB Browser do you use and why?

DnaAngel

I used to use Chrome back when it was first released, but I kept encountering issues where pages wouldn't load correctly or at all and I had to constantly hit the refresh button. Before that and ever since I've been using a combination of Firefox and Opera. Lately I've been playing around with latest releases of Chromium, the open source version of Chrome, and they seem pretty good.

This should really be a poll lol

Edited by 90sgamer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use firefox and chrome mostly.

Chrome always has pandora or youtube open and is sitting on my smaller monitor so i can use it to look stuff up while working on my main monitor.

Firefox sits on my main monitor and usually has bbc, and a couple other sites open and i use it for most of my browsing, i use a lot of addons on ff otherwise i would switch to chrome entirely.

Chrome and IE :thumbsup: But, I can't believe we are 2 pages into this thread and no1 has listed my fav feature about Chrome :dunno: Which is after you sync it, no matter what PC you are on, there are all your favs :woo:

I think just about any browser has that ability, I use xmarks on Firefox to keep my bookmarks across different computers.

I think just about any browser has that ability, I use xmarks on Firefox to keep my bookmarks across different computers.

You are talking about a separate program! The feature I am talking about is integrated with Chrome, no need for an additional DL ;)

You are talking about a separate program, it is integrated with Chrome ;)

And its now also integrated with firefox and firefox mobile. Just like chrome and opera which can sync between computers and mobile devices.

If anyone runs an SSD boot drive do not use firefox unless you alter and add lines to about:config.

I have been using Opera since it was ad-supported. I have Chrome and FF installed, but rarely, if ever, use them. My kids have grown up knowing that the Big Red "O" was their link to the internet.