MyInnerFred's for SALE/WTB thread!

My_Inner_Fred

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Why are you looking for another 1155 CPU when you have a 2600k?

Because I have a extra GPU, a extra P67 board I got via EVGA lifetime warranty, extra case, and a extra PSU I have leftover from my first build. So why not buy a 1155 CPU and some cheap ram and set up a second PC? I could use it as a home server or just as a back up. :D

Edited by My_Inner_Fred

Interested in an HTC Sensation? T-mobile branded. It's already s-off and rooted w/ CWM recovery if you're interested in that stuff, and I can put whatever ROM on it you'd like (even stock if you want). Have a TPU case, additional Anker battery (1900 mAh vs stock 1520), new housing as well. LMK if that interests you!

Edited by DarkScorpion

Interested in an HTC Sensation? T-mobile branded. It's already s-off and rooted w/ CWM recovery if you're interested in that stuff, and I can put whatever ROM on it you'd like (even stock if you want). Have a TPU case, additional Anker battery (1900 mAh vs stock 1520), new housing as well. LMK if that interests you!

Hows the camera quality? Camera quality is one of the buying factors for me. Don't really understand what S-off is, basically I need it to be able to work if I slide in a T-mobile sim card. Its not for me its for a family member. 

I have little to no knowledge about smartphones I just know Android seen's to be the superior operating system on them. 

Hows the camera quality? Camera quality is one of the buying factors for me. Don't really understand what S-off is, basically I need it to be able to work if I slide in a T-mobile sim card. Its not for me its for a family member. 

I have little to no knowledge about smartphones I just know Android seen's to be the superior operating system on them. 

I just PM'd you.

• 4 weeks later...