Not exactly new

Pur3vil

Heyloo OCC.

Took me about 45 minutes to get logged in, Can you imagine how many passwords I've used since I was last here!?

Evilslair has died (kinda). Leaving self employment and going back into the real worlds work force kinda put a huge dampening on my electronical expertise. I went from working 3-4 hours a day 7 days a week not leaving a 5 miles radius of my home to 70+ a week and driving all over the state of North Dakota being away from home for weeks at time. 

I had forgotten just how much I had running from here until I saw my old signature.  Kinda crazy 5 servers, two gaming rigs... I game on a 2+ yr old toshiba sattellite with 8g and a A6 now, when I have some free time. Damn thing will play BF4 ... 

Well It's time to build a new gaming system. I put a EVGA GTX 660 TI in my son's Asus i7 retail machine this Christmas, and holy schneickies... Lets leave it at, it's time for some newness. I'm so far out of touch with everything that I am literally clueless as to what's happeneing in the world of PC now. So I'll prolly be lurking around a bit while I finish rebuilding my bike. ( where the REST of my time and $$ has gone for the last two years and still MONTHS from being finished) .. And try to catch up a little on stuff here.

Peaces

J

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...