Scythe Musashi Videocard Cooler Evaluated

Nemo

Finally I have been watching this cooler from a distance, wondering when we'd review it. Good work, and a good cooler. Scythe hasn't let me down yet (except that the Musashi won't work on my 260) but other than that it looks like this is a kick butt cooler!

Stupid fragile fins...this thing almost bagged the gold rating :D

Finally I have been watching this cooler from a distance, wondering when we'd review it. Good work, and a good cooler. Scythe hasn't let me down yet (except that the Musashi won't work on my 260) but other than that it looks like this is a kick butt cooler!

Stupid fragile fins...this thing almost bagged the gold rating :D

No, even if it wasn't in the compatibility list, I tried to make it fit on the GTX260, but I was not able.

Ignoring your puns, Smith, great review! It's a real shame that this cooler isn't compatible with the GTX 200 series, are there any plans by Scythe to make one that is?

Really nice review, and thumbs up for the cooler. But my Zalman VF-900 works great on my 4850, and it's cheaper and not as space consuming. But I bet that the two fans keep the memory cool better than most VGA coolers.

Ignoring your puns, Smith, great review! It's a real shame that this cooler isn't compatible with the GTX 200 series, are there any plans by Scythe to make one that is?

I'll see if I can get any information. :)