Awesome parenting

Silas13013

Horrid parenting.

This is why I want to go into law is so I can help children sew the crap out of people like that.

Now I SERIOUSLY doubt we are getting the WHOLE picture from that video.

Listen, if a kid smiles and does her best to conform to your ., and doesn't go around arguing with you, then I would call yourself lucky. Quite frankly it sounded like she needed to blow off steam because it sounded like her dad was indeed being a MAN THAT WEARS PINK PANTIES.

The guy should be sued, locked up, and put in child protective services.

Now I agree with what he did if she said she had . at too young of an age. Or maybe she doesn't do anything around the house and she was calling her parents stupid. Some BS like THAT I could understand. However, if you do have a cleaning lady, AND you are making your kid run around with her hair on fire. It sounds like some serious BS coming from her parents.

The man is clearly unstable and people like that SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS. HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!!!! IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO PUT YOUR KIDS ON SUCH A HORRID PLANET TO CLEAN STUFF THEN DON'T HAVE KIDS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

End Rant.

Speaking as a person who used to be just like his daughter, I think that was completely justified. Maybe that will be a good enough smack to the face to bring her back to reality. No matter how hard you think you work around the house, you've got nothing on those that raised you. Awesome video!

EDIT: OH BOY PARENTING ARGUMENT!

Angel, do you have teenaged children? If not, do you have a degree in Developmental Psychology that you're basing your comments off of? At what point did he commit severe harm, neglect, or endangerment of his daughter? Asking her to do chores around the house? I agree, I don't think we're getting the whole side the story. I think his daughter is being over dramatic about the entire thing because LIFE'S SO HARD.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger
  • Like 2

I would have not wasted the money, much cheaper to just get the belt out and give her a few raps upon thine bottom. (assuming she is still of that younger age)

If she's older like 14+ you don't have any choice but to teach her a lesson and just take away everything you give her for a bit and make you realize how much she has because of her parents etc.

That's awesome, haha. I assume that she's probably in her mid to late teens as the subject of a job was brought up, and the fact that she has a Facebook which she posts what you'd normally expect from a rotten teenager on it. She actually reminds me a lot if my sister, who I gave my old computer to, and she would show absolutely no gratitude for anything she was given.

Now like everyone else has said, I'm sure we don't have the whole picture, but I think from what this little piece of footage shows the punishment does fit the crime. If her daddy bought her that laptop it's totally within his rights to trash it to make a point to her, now if she had bought that laptop with her own money obviously it would be a little different. But all in all, sons kids don't smarten up with a grounding, or a spanking, or anything like that, you sometimes have to do something drastic to beat it into their thick skulls, and this definitely ranks up there, haha.

Personally, I'm sick of the coming generation of spoiled children who think they're entitled to whatever they want. Between the complaints about getting a black iPhone when they really wanted a white one, or getting a computer when they wanted a car for their birthday, there's something seriously wrong. Obviously not a teenagers are like this, but some of them need to be taught a stern lesson to be thankful for what they have, I mean there are kids out there who are lucky to even be eating. I personally started working when I was 13 as a dishwasher, and even I think I had it pretty easy.

PS: A 45 with explosive hollow-point rounds, props! :teehee:

• Like 1

He never actually gets to the part about the "you should just pay me for all the stuff I do," I was kind of looking forward to that part. Oh well, also, lol at the maid, I'm not defending the kid or anything but doesn't it sort of send mixed messages when you have a maid and you're still doing the cleaning? Just makes me wonder what he's really paying that maid for. :evilgrin:

He never actually gets to the part about the "you should just pay me for all the stuff I do," I was kind of looking forward to that part. Oh well, also, lol at the maid, I'm not defending the kid or anything but doesn't it sort of send mixed messages when you have a maid and you're still doing the cleaning? Just makes me wonder what he's really paying that maid for. :evilgrin:

Rawr! ;)

This is why I want to go into law is so I can help children sew the crap out of people like that.

The guy should be sued, locked up, and put in child protective services.

and people like you are the reason why most blue-collar people find lawyers to be despicable.

:pfp:

IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO PUT YOUR KIDS ON SUCH A HORRID PLANET TO CLEAN STUFF THEN DON'T HAVE KIDS AT ALL!
Shouldn't you be given life lessons growing up?

Idiocracy is coming whether we like it or not.

• Like 1