The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Neither of mine will get there but hey its always worth a shot in the silicon lottery! 

I saw someone claiming a 1750 core clock. No screen shots or anything so I'm assuming its a outright lie.

Neither of mine will get there but hey its always worth a shot in the silicon lottery! 

I saw someone claiming a 1750 core clock. No screen shots or anything so I'm assuming its a outright lie.

Maybe on Liquid nitrogen! 

Guy was claiming fresh out of the box. Just some random newegg review, made me chuckle  :lol:

Everybody knows Newegg reviews are to be trusted above all others. It's really not that far off the norm though, if Nvidia wasn't so serious about limiting the power target I could see it happening.

1750mhz is massive when nobody else is breaking 1600 but assuming the power target circuits completely failed it wouldn't be impossible. VERY unlikely though.

Edited by GabrielTessin

Guy was claiming fresh out of the box. Just some random newegg review, made me chuckle  :lol:

Everybody knows Newegg reviews are to be trusted above all others. It's really not that far off the norm though, if Nvidia wasn't so serious about limiting the power target I could see it happening.

There is or will be a modded bios out for that card that will fix the voltage lock, I used one on my 660 to get a better oc.

A cheap 40" TV and a toslink to analog converter for it to get rid of the nasty hiss in the analog output.

Replacing your computer monitor screen or actually using it as a TV? :P

A cheap 40" TV and a toslink to analog converter for it to get rid of the nasty hiss in the analog output.

Lol. TV. He won't replace that monitor.

Lol. TV. He won't replace that monitor.

Haha, thought so. That monitor will probably have to be a barely functioning panel held together by duct tape and paperclips before he considers ditching it.

Also jonesing to buy a 5x8 utility trailer. Problem is finding one I like. I want high sides but also don't want it to weigh 1000+ pounds. My Jeep is only rated for 2K. Also anyone want to buy a truck? Lol