Sapphire HD6790 Review

bp9801

Ok, this is starting to bother me. In more then one review now (not just the 6790s) I have heard that card x is supposed to replace/compete with card y, yet when it comes to doing the benchmarks card y is nowhere to be found! In this case its the 6790 replacing the 5770, but I have to open up another tab and check the performance of the 5770 separately and without all the driver improvements that it has gotten up to this point!

Whats going on here guys!?

Ok, this is starting to bother me. In more then one review now (not just the 6790s) I have heard that card x is supposed to replace/compete with card y, yet when it comes to doing the benchmarks card y is nowhere to be found! In this case its the 6790 replacing the 5770, but I have to open up another tab and check the performance of the 5770 separately and without all the driver improvements that it has gotten up to this point!

Whats going on here guys!?

Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep so many cards?

We have to draw the line somewhere, 5000 series is dead, if we have the card we will test if we don't not much we can do about it. Some of us had our die and sending back for warranty it gets replaced by a 6000 series card :(

Not much we can do about it.