The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

Is it really crappy if I missed Season 1? I just started watching Season 2(1-4) and its pretty good, but boy am I glad that stupid girl is gone and the boy got shot. I hate kids in movies like this, so damn annoying.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really crappy if I missed Season 1? I just started watching Season 2(1-4) and its pretty good

You really should find a way to watch season 1.

but boy am I glad that stupid girl is gone

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about she is one of the top 2 longest running characters in the comic book series, so she ain't gone for good. :P

You really should find a way to watch season 1.

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about she is one of the top 2 longest running characters in the comic book series, so she ain't gone for good. :P

Alright will do and yeah that one...damnit :(. War of the Worlds was really annoying too with the kids. Overall, awesome series, and will probably buy the first one. I just wish AMC on demand had the first season as well :(

Alright will do and yeah that one...damnit :(. War of the Worlds was really annoying too with the kids. Overall, awesome series, and will probably buy the first one. I just wish AMC on demand had the first season as well :(

If you have a decent connection you could acquire the whole first series in about 25-40 mins.

• 3 weeks later...

Was anyone else thinking in this last episode:

How awesome it would have been if Carl had taken that revolver when Shane gave it to him and if he had been the one to put the bullet through Sophia's head?

After all he has become quite desensitized and if you read the comics

he actually killed Shane in the comic and ends up being mature far beyond his age fairly quickly

That would have been a fantastic ending to the season.

Especially seeing his bitchy mothers look of dread as he blew her brains out.

I am quite irked that we have to wait until February to continue the series though.

Was anyone else thinking in this last episode:

How awesome it would have been if Carl had taken that revolver when Shane gave it to him and if he had been the one to put the bullet through Sophia's head?

After all he has become quite desensitized and if

you read the comics he actually killed Shane in the comic and ends up being immature far beyond his age fairly quickly

That would have been a fantastic ending to the season.

Especially seeing his bitchy mothers look of dread as he blew her brains out.

I am quite irked that we have to wait until February to continue the series though.

Finally the hunt for that person is over, so freaking glad.

And yeah it sucks to have to wait until February for it to go on, oh well this will motivate me more to watch Season 1 :)

I have two more episodes to watch of Season 2 but so far it's been mostly a waste of time, there's been like what 3 zombies in the last two episodes and this search for the girl has dragged on far too long. Who cares lol

I have to admit although I like the TV series (love the comics!) season 2 has been kinda slow. I am glad they altered things from the comics, but I wish they would have done more so far. Getting my zombie fix from Death Valley...pretty damned good show considering its MTV I think.

Yeah I agree the first part of the season moved a little slow, but it did develop a few of the characters we didn't get to know really in the first season, more about their personalities and such....

Personally I think what Hershel was trying to show Rick, was that killing the zombies kinda takes a bit of your soul away each time. While they aren't people they do look like people. Your starting to see that with some of the group such as Shane, he went completely off the deep end...

I think our first thoughts when we think about zombies is to lock and load. When in reality I don't think a lot of us have what it takes to deal with putting a bullet into a human head, even if its a zombie... In away it desensitizes us... Many argue that video games do the same thing, but its different in reality. Most of us can comprehend fantasy vs reality.

Look how Daryl went all crazy in the woods...

At the end you could tell that Rick didn't want to put Sophia down, but he knew he had too...

I find the whole Glenn and Maggie thing interesting too, she is torn between her love for Glenn and remaining faithful to her family and her father... Should be interesting to see where that goes...

Yeah I agree the first part of the season moved a little slow, but it did develop a few of the characters we didn't get to know really in the first season, more about their personalities and such....

The most recent episode was definitely excellent.

I find each episode starts off a bit slow but they always end it in a way that makes me anticipate the next one!

• 2 weeks later...

I should have only watched the last episode of the second season because the other 6 were a huge waste of time.

If I wanted to watch The Talking Dead I would have. I thought this was a zombie survival show....not a let's be perfectly safe with no zombies on a farm soap opera.... :glare: