Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full-Tower Chassis Examined

Nemo

Oooo... New review. Thanks for the review PinkPanda. ;):thumbsup:

So far this case is screaming a mix between HAF and Thermaltake's Chaser.

Hey everyone!! Thanks for all the nice comments. After a long day it's sure nice to come home and see someone appreciate something you've done! It means a lot.

It is very interesting in appearance -- kinda in your face. The price is definitely a con on this one. I also agree that it's a HAF 932 run off, I think I've mentioned that in previous review, a lot of companies are really trying to play of the much loved HAF look. I mean even CM themselves are coming out with cell phone cases mocked up after the HAF series.

As far as a WC section -- I understand why many of you would want to see this. For some reviewers this poses a problem for a few reasons. 1) not all reviewers have some WC equipment laying around for fit tests, 2) measuring for fit never really works, (there's always a problem to be found when you go to put it in) and 3) companies generally don't even hand out this factor. (especially if it's an NDA release) unless it's a "feature" of the case.

Perhaps we could try this in a few of our reviews though. I've got an extra rad or two around here to test out fitting. It's a little time consuming but getting the readers what the want is important. We'll see what big DAVE has to say...

Thanks again guys!!

BTW PremiumAcc -- that's BLUEPanda to you. :P

Hey everyone!! Thanks for all the nice comments. After a long day it's sure nice to come home and see someone appreciate something you've done! It means a lot.

It is very interesting in appearance -- kinda in your face. The price is definitely a con on this one. I also agree that it's a HAF 932 run off, I think I've mentioned that in previous review, a lot of companies are really trying to play of the much loved HAF look. I mean even CM themselves are coming out with cell phone cases mocked up after the HAF series.

As far as a WC section -- I understand why many of you would want to see this. For some reviewers this poses a problem for a few reasons. 1) not all reviewers have some WC equipment laying around for fit tests, 2) measuring for fit never really works, (there's always a problem to be found when you go to put it in) and 3) companies generally don't even hand out this factor. (especially if it's an NDA release) unless it's a "feature" of the case.

Perhaps we could try this in a few of our reviews though. I've got an extra rad or two around here to test out fitting. It's a little time consuming but getting the readers what the want is important. We'll see what big DAVE has to say...

Thanks again guys!!

BTW PremiumAcc -- that's BLUEPanda to you. :P

Greatest forum ever the ability to give site help and feedback directly to staff/admin and reviews and then have suggestions taken into consideration and often time implemented.

If this goes ahead I shall say thanks to the reviews for putting in even more work.

• 7 months later...