Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

:withstupid: I just gave my only two SLI bridges to Terry. How am I gonna make an impression with one 9600GSO when I could of pwned (I hate that word!) you all with two in SLI! :lol:

you mean Jerry right...? it wasnt me...

um I wonder if I can get 3d-06 to run on the Commodore 64...lol

do they have a Negative score...?

you mean Jerry right...? it wasnt me...

um I wonder if I can get 3d-06 to run on the Commodore 64...lol

do they have a Negative score...?

Sorry! Got it wrong again! :wacko: When you hit fifty the old brain cells start to go! :lol:

See, its because of you and RR that I have doubts about doing good in this contest. :lol: I'll give it my best though, and if it breaks my computer, well, then I'll just move my upgrade plans up further. :P

Bosco said there are different levels though. I'm eager to find out what they are!

I think Dave is going to make me work for it, I can be beaten I am not that good compared to a lot of the benchers... :biggrin:

Yeah Right! LOL

Without LN2 or a cascade I thinks I wont be able to top that the 6+.Ghz gulftown of yours!

I will just give you guys a bit of an update.

The top 3 scores will have a draw for the grand prize.

Spots 4-6 will have a draw for 2nd place

Spots 6-10 samething

11-15 samething

16-20 same thing.

There will be 5 prizes, however depending how many entries there is, old Bosco might throw a few prizes your way as well.

Even if you don't finish in the top 20 don't stop yourself from competing because you don't know how many people will enter so you could still have a shot at a prize.

The rest of the details will follow on sunday.

Yeah Right! LOL

Without LN2 or a cascade I thinks I wont be able to top that the 6+.Ghz gulftown of yours!

That was my first cpu, the one I have now has never been cold yet or above 1.325 vcore. It is a better clocking cpu with water cooling, takes less volts for the same clocks, we will see it may be better it may be worse...