How many cups of coffee do you drink?

neddamttocs

79 members have voted

1. 1. How many cups of coffee?

• 5+
    • I dont drink Cofee
    • Other

Yeah? Tell that to the mid 20's lady that downed like a dozen energy drinks in one day, then got into an argument with her boss. Oh wait, YOU CAN'T! She died of a heart attack within seconds of her blood pressure becoming elevated due to the massive amount of caffeine in her blood which is probably why her case ended up on 1,000 ways to die :)

It takes A LOT of caffeine to kill you.

You will almost always get sick from over drinking or overeating before you reach the lethal limit.

Except with nicotine. I've smoked a couple times just to see what it was like and didn't like it, but I've never had a buzz, even if I smoked fast. However, dip. Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope. 

Long story short, tried it, thought I had taken a smallish amount, turned out to be far more than I could handle. That went south pretty quick. Not a fun day. 

Whats "dip" ? :huh:

Yeah? Tell that to the mid 20's lady that downed like a dozen energy drinks in one day, then got into an argument with her boss. Oh wait, YOU CAN'T! She died of a heart attack within seconds of her blood pressure becoming elevated due to the massive amount of caffeine in her blood which is probably why her case ended up on 1,000 ways to die :)
It takes A LOT of caffeine to kill you.You will almost always get sick from over drinking or overeating before you reach the lethal limit.
 Except with nicotine. I've smoked a couple times just to see what it was like and didn't like it, but I've never had a buzz, even if I smoked fast. However, dip. Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope.  Long story short, tried it, thought I had taken a smallish amount, turned out to be far more than I could handle. That went south pretty quick. Not a fun day.  
 Whats "dip" ? :huh:

Chewing tobacco :bleh:

It's not really chewing tobacco, you don't chew dip, but it's pretty close to the same thing. Both are disgusting. It makes your mouth look like you took a handful of wet brown dirt and shoved it in there. I don't know why I decided to try it, but I can definitely say that was a stupid idea.

Tried chew when I was like 12, got addicted, used for about a year behind my parents back and to this day I still randomly spit like I'm trying to expel the the thick, slimy chew gunked saliva :-/ That is the worst part about it, the spitting.

Chew/dip are by far the most disgusting products the tobacco industry has to offer, if you think second hand smoke is bad, wait till you step in a gooey puddle of expelled chew spit. Mmm, shoe funk.

Tried chew when I was like 12, got addicted, used for about a year behind my parents back and to this day I still randomly spit like I'm trying to expel the the thick, slimy chew gunked saliva :-/ That is the worst part about it, the spitting.

Chew/dip are by far the most disgusting products the tobacco industry has to offer, if you think second hand smoke is bad, wait till you step in a gooey puddle of expelled chew spit. Mmm, shoe funk.

I raise you my friend who did dip and had a water bottle that he would spit it out into. SO EFFIN DISGUSTING, I was so appalled by that. This murky, cloudy, blackish water was in there. *shivers*

I raise you my friend who did dip and had a water bottle that he would spit it out into. SO EFFIN DISGUSTING, I was so appalled by that. This murky, cloudy, blackish water was in there. *shivers*

Yeah, this is the one thing i hate about living in the south. Every 'cool kid' dips.

Though on the subject of those ubiquitous water bottles, my buddy was spitting in a solo cup, and drinking tea from another solo cup.... i'll let your imagination supply the rest(hint: without ice, tea and dip spit are identical), the day afterwards he filled my sub with dip.(took me forever to get that taste out of my mouth)

The thing that gets me is that it may be illegal but no one cares, i see 16-18 year olds in school, in church, at the police fundraiser bbq(?bold huh?) coolly dipping and spitting.

Caffeine is nothing!

Caffeine in moderation can be a blessing, caffeine like some kids down it today can and has been fatal.

Yeah I think you might have blown it out of proportion there.

so far, i've only gotten headaches from not getting enough caffeine,... did i mention that coffee is no big deal at  all compared to the substances i did in another life,...i've been clean and sober 18+ years (except for caffeine)...

attachicon.gifWP_000148.jpg

Ok so instead of a fiend you're a caffiend....

yes instead of a practicing meth monster i'm a recovering caffiend...you got it homie !...

and i love the flavor of honey'd coffee in the morning ! ...it tastes like victory