OCC @ CES 2008

sdy284

last time i checked it's pretty hard to fold glass :P

nonsense! All you need to do is heat to like 1500 degrees!

(Note, I made up that number, so don't come back to me with the exact degrees needed to melt glass, mmkay =

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nonsense! All you need to do is heat to like 1500 degrees!

(Note, I made up that number, so don't come back to me with the exact degrees needed to melt glass, mmkay =

Edited by Andrewr05

last time i checked it's pretty hard to fold glass :P

lies....i do it all the time :P

actually i had no idea what it was made from, with all this new technology i figured it could have been some weird multi-peice tv... thats a big tv to walk through a house... our projector screen is 110" and its 8ft wide, 4 1/2ft tall.

lies....i do it all the time :P

actually i had no idea what it was made from, with all this new technology i figured it could have been some weird multi-peice tv... thats a big tv to walk through a house... our projector screen is 110" and its 8ft wide, 4 1/2ft tall.

Anyone that can afford that 150" beast would also be able to afford to knock out the windows and/or wall to pass the tv thru :P

Anyone that can afford that 150" beast would also be able to afford to knock out the windows and/or wall to pass the tv thru :P

...or build a new house around it lol

All the rockstar is, is a headphone splitter for 5 instead of the typical 2. I guess that's cool, but I can't really think of a situation where you'll need 5 people listening to an ipod via headphones.