[DEAL] Left 4 Dead 2 Group Buy

CheeseMan42

I posted in the Steam Deals thread, but figured I would make a separate thread. I want to do a group buy on L4D2 while it is on daily deals. It is $10.20 for a single, but with 4 people it will only cost $7.65 each. Post here or send me a PM if interested. I'll buy it and you can send me PayPal.

EDIT: I already bought it. Nevermind the group buy.

hmm I saw this. Do a lot of people still play this? I played the demo and it was pretty fun but I can't really remember much details about it. I might be interested in this

If I load it on my computer but later decide to take it off and put it on another computer will I have problems?

L4D2 Supports Steam Cloud ;) You can install it on as many computers as you please, and keep your settings consistent across all of them if you choose

If I load it on my computer but later decide to take it off and put it on another computer will I have problems?

As was stated above, the game is tied to an account not a computer. As long as you are logged in you can play it anywhere.

<br>As was stated above, the game is tied to an account not a computer. As long as you are logged in you can play it anywhere.<br>
<br><br>

Thanks for the info guys!

Nothing would be worse than to get a message like "this application has already been installed for this account and cannot be installed again"

$10.20, well of course i clicked

:teehee:

<br><br>

Nothing would be worse than to get a message like "this application has already been installed for this account and cannot be installed again"

Yeah, as long as you are only logged into your Steam account from one computer at a time then you could potentially have it installed on 1,000 computers...

you could have gotten it for 7.65 or whatever gifted to you via the cheeseman...thats the sole purpose of this thread....

he's buying a 4 pack and gifting the other 3 to people who wish to buy them...Doh'

:pfp::mfp:

you could have gotten it for 7.65 or whatever gifted to you via the cheeseman...thats the sole purpose of this thread....

he's buying a 4 pack and gifting the other 3 to people who wish to buy them...Doh'

THIS

Didn't see this thread early enough. Bought it first thing this morning lol

Well at least you didn't see it. If I can't get 3 people I'll just pay the extra ~$2.50. Just trying to save some money.