OCed FX6300 closing games?

Carterjj

I have my CPU oced to a stable 4.6ghz and after about 4 hours WoW will randomly lock up and I'll have to ctrl-atl-del out of it. My set up is as follows

Fx6300 oced 4.6ghz

R9 270x 2gb Gigabyte

Evga 600b PSU

Sabertooth 990x mobo

4 GB Gskill 1866 ram.

My thoughts are that its my PSU not being able to keep up but I'm new to this so I'm not 100%.

Doesn't sound very stable if you're locking up after 4 hours of use.  I kinda doubt WoW is using 100% of that CPU...  It's extremely optimized.  Hell, my C2D OC'd to 4.18Ghz peaks at about 60% w/ graphics at max running on 1920 x 1080 getting 60 fps across the board.   Granted, I don't play WoW much anymore... 

I would download Prime95, let it rape your CPU for 4 hours (Monitor your temps... If it's ever going to heat up, it'll be with Prime95 running) and see if it returns any errors.  I'm not a professional overclocker by any means, but from what I've heard and read (and thru experience) if you have -any- instabilities with your system, Prime95 will let you know.

What did you do to verify stability would be my first question?  Can you provide a screen shot of your BIOS AI Tweaker section?  Hit F12 with a flash drive to save the image file to and then upload here to see what kind of opportunities you have.