2011: Official What MMO / MMORPG Games OCC Members Are Playing

neddamttocs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Son got me playing Fallen Earth so far I am only a lvl 17 using pistols.

My wife bought me a lifetime subscription to Star Trek online but have not been on in over a month.

I have also been hitting the Civ V online lately to..

• 3 weeks later...

Curious now, as me and my wife have both gotten into Guild Wars quite a bit. Any members here part of a guild that features a lot of OCC members? Looking to find a guild for both me and her, and wanting to find a good community. So, anyone? :)

• 1 month later...

I've been playing EvE online since early 2006, almost have 70 million skill points. I mainly pvp. I'm just waiting for waking in stations, which will bring a whole new crowd of players to the game!

I've tried DC online, it definitely has potential but it's also ran by SOE so who knows....they seem to mess up every game they make or buy out from another company.

I will definitely try out the new Star Wars game that is coming soon.

EvE character name is Kyden.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game: World of Warcraft

Server: Ravenholdt

Character: Saerana

Additional Info: Level 85 Frost Mage

And if anyone remembers this grindalicious beast...

Game: Kal Online

Server: Hanin

Character: 0222154, Archer

Additional Info: RK brought her up to 35, he and I then worked as a team to get to 46. Then our items were deleted from inactivity, and the GMs saw no reason to give them back to us.

• 1 month later...

Curious now, as me and my wife have both gotten into Guild Wars quite a bit. Any members here part of a guild that features a lot of OCC members? Looking to find a guild for both me and her, and wanting to find a good community. So, anyone? :)

I left Guild Wars a while back and have recently got back into it (starting from scratch, ouch!). It's the only MMO I play and pretty much the only one I'm into. I'll be looking forward to Guild Wars 2.

I am currently part of a guild but they aren't very active, nor are they interactive when online. I haven't checked to see if any of the Guild members are OCC members. I'm more than happy to switch guild with you, lol. My character is Annabell Sceron.

Stopped playing rift a few months ago. Waiting for SWTOR. Currently doing a major upgrade for the new games.

May play SWTOR with OCC if they really get off the ground with it. Have a current casual guild im signed up with and played Rift with.

• 1 month later...

WoW, though I only log in a few hours a week.

Realm : Maelstrom

Char : Ajazzul

Level/Class : 85 Death Knight Tank

Char : Solfa

Level/Class : 85 Balance/Resto Druid

(a few others 20-80)

For when I let my WoW sub expire, I occasionally log in Kal Online.

Char : ciddo

Level/Class : 68 Commander

• 1 month later...

Quit WoW a couple years back... used to play an 85 Wizard, 85 Death Knight and an 80-ish Shad Priest on the Uldaman server.

Now currently playing the SW: TOR beta and really enjoying it. Don't know if I will play after beta though. Partly because I am cheap and partly because I am worried about reacquiring a case of MMO-itis.

GW2 looks verrrry interesting. Kinda getting tired of the same old quest systems.