Free To a Good Home thread [UPDATED- Now has a wanted section]

Andrewr05

OCC Free to a Good Home Thread

Instead of making a pain-the-arse thread thats hard to keep updated I decided to make this Google spreadsheet so OCC users can offer free items and post what they want.

Heres a link:

LINK

Edited by Andrewr05
  • Like 1

Derp, forgot I had to manually add people in to make edits.

Message me on Steam or email me through my Google account shown on the document to have access.

(I would just prefer if the whole document wasn't public)

First column occ username

Second column first item

Third column second item ect

Merge 4 or so colums and 12 or so lines to write the rules it looks neater that way.

Also it is possible to embed google spreadsheets in forums is it not? I assume that's what you are going to do come the end.

Andrew this is a very good idea... that thread is long enough now that no one wants to spend the time looking for whats in it...

it would be very time consuming to do so.. the best way would have probably been to edit the very first post and add the members and what they offer in that post and just continually update it...

good idea you have though and I think it will be a lot better than what we have now:)

I put in a few things. I just can't find where to center the text?

BP has moved your post to the section gaming.

The entire spreadsheet is made up in sections, processors, memory ect.

Up top you will find the setting for centering your text.

I shall declare the spreadsheet beta as it is in fair working order. If Andrew decides it is still Alpha or fully operational that is up to him.

However for now feel free to use it and be sure everyone this is to read the rules on the first page it will help you out and allow you to easily start posting.

Edited by Stonerboy779