2012 Secret Santa event from RedditGifts.com

Andrewr05

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my GF is a huge Redditor, but she doesn't want to sign up because "I don't have anything special I can give." Any suggestions on simple/inexpensive gifts appropriate for this? Nude pics ain't happening :P.

ANYTHING!

Though the person you get matched up with will (most likely) have a list of likes/dislikes (as well as their bio section on their profile).

Also it is actually officially recommended to 'stalk' their reddit account and get gift ideas that way, really though its the thought that counts.

Average gift price is usually around 25 bucks or so, but thats not required at all just don't send chintzy things. :P

Could always knit something or some other kind of handcrafted gift.

+1

I've made a bunch of stuff for my giftees.

Also I've gotten gifts for people where they were quite surprised at how 'accurate' or ummm... 'good' the gift was, all by browsing though their reddit comments/posts and just getting to know their likes, its way more efffective then relying on them to post their own likes/dislikes FOR YOU.

I've read a whole lot of bad things about their customer service and had a bad eviltron experience.

I do not blame them in the slightest.

Eviltron bugged me today. The guy who set it is going to get a surprise tomorrow when he realizes his hiding place wasn't so hidden. :evilgrin:

Booyah!

I won a 50 dollar gift certificate to think geek.

Congrats bro :)

Edited by EuroFight