2012 Secret Santa event from RedditGifts.com

Andrewr05

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read a whole lot of bad things about their customer service and had a bad eviltron experience.

From who? I've only heard good things and have never had anything but the best service from them whenever anything went wrong.

From who? I've only heard good things and have never had anything but the best service from them whenever anything went wrong.

Saw a load of stuff on Amazon. Forgot where else, but I can look it up if you want.

Okay, everybody gather round for storytime :lol:. So I'm working today (I help out the tech support guy at my school some days), and this guy who is a complete idiot decided to hide an eviltron (or eviltron beepy-like device) in the bottom of my pen pot. Obviously, I haven't touched my pen-pot in years as I have something called a laptop, but anyway, I digress. So I'm sitting there thinking what the hell is going wrong with this computer I'm working on, and I accidentally knock over this pen pot and can't be bothered to pick it up (this is before he sticks the eviltron in). Considering the computer covered in dust, heck knows what people put these things through, I suspect overheating. Turn system off, go off to grab compressed air from the tech services room. whistling.gif

I'm gone for 5 minutes and miraculously this pen pot has managed to turn itself the right way up again. I'm curious and look at this mysterious levitating pen-pot and see nothing strange, and carry on. Then the beeping starts. I'm already suspicious of this beeping pen pot, so turn it upside down and low and behold, the beepy thing is stuck on the end of a whiteboard pen. So, suddenly his computer monitor goes wrong, and I'm roped in to fix it. The other tech guy has agreed to find nothing that's gone wrong with this monitor, and I doubt this guy can tell a motherboard from a hard-drive so I'm pretty safe as far as that's concerned. I'll let you know of the result. :evilgrin:

Edit: Spelling

Edited by EuroFight

BUMP!

Anyone feel like buying my ThinkGeek certificate? :P

I have yet to find something I'm set on buying from there and I could use the money elsewhere at some point.

Get a bunch of annoyatrons. :lol:

How much do you want for it?