Sunbeam Automaton Mid-tower Enclosure Evaluated

Nemo

Case looks cool, but the lack of tool-less design and cramped spaces ruins it for me. When you can get a case with more space and a tool-less design for 1/3 the price, I can't see why anyone would get this. And if you stick to that price range, that case doesn't even come close to what's out there, IMO. My case from 4 years ago is better, and back then it cost me $110.

Holy frak, it's a Cylon! :P

Sorry, but that's 0 for 2 for me with case reviews lately. Too spaceship/alien looking for my taste. I'm sure plenty will like it though. Also, like Clay said, for the price there are just too many other options with better offerings.

Holy frak, it's a Cylon! :P

Sorry, but that's 0 for 2 for me with case reviews lately. Too spaceship/alien looking for my taste. I'm sure plenty will like it though. Also, like Clay said, for the price there are just too many other options with better offerings.

the exotic shell can't hide the rectangular frame structure underneath...it still has the look of a computer...!!...the younger crowd will like the outer shell though and it stays pretty cool inside so there ya go... <_>