ECS Golden Board Z77H2-AX Motherboard Examined

Nemo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was real gold...

Some of it is real gold plating. Memory socket contacts, CPU socket contacts, PCIe slot contacts, the chokes.

Good review but would have been nice to see it compared to a asus or gigabyte board.:mellow:

Have patience Its coming soon. :thumbsup: The thing to realize at this point it is really all down to feature set and the strength of your silicon. My ES is limited to 4.7GHz and not 1Mhz higher with my H100.

Have patience Its coming soon. :thumbsup: The thing to realize at this point it is really all down to feature set and the strength of your silicon. My ES is limited to 4.7GHz and not 1Mhz higher with my H100.

Request them to send you better ES. :P

And give ES to some other guy who won't reveal it to anyone else. :)

This chip is hot on a self contained Liquid cooler. I will put it under a real water setup before I condemn it to a life in the the closet

Some of it is real gold plating. Memory socket contacts, CPU socket contacts, PCIe slot contacts, the chokes.

"only" 4.7GHz? :P