PSU Upgrade? Sidegrade?

So the X1050 would have ~6 years warranty?

4 years. Normally, X-Series only provided with 5 years warranty. The X-850 is a 5-year but the store owner said that he will give me 7 years of it.

Thanks!

thanks for the tip! What about Seasonic P760 or Corsair AX760? Yeah I know that the AX760 is a seasonic but for the aesthetics or slight performance perhaps?

Thanks!

How much would the Corsair cost you and how much warranty?

you dont really need a long time warranty on PSUs

just 3 years is fine

if your PSU ever does fail.. are you going to sit around and wait a month for a replacement? no, you will go buy a new one asap.

the warranty is just to make sure it isn't DOA and lasts at least a while

of course, most people keep their PSUs for a long time, so a good one is a smart investment

but in 6 years, there will be new technology and there will be more power and more efficiency

^ Yeah. I also thinking that way. I purchased Seasonic P860 because the seller will waive the shipping fee if i'll buy the P860 model (supposedly P760). Shipping PSU here in my country costs around 10-13USD not to mention the cost of the PSU itself.

I believe that the P860 will last long (hope so). Just being honest, IF EVER my PSU will fail, I can wait for the RMA just because i'm a civil worker and don't have that time to use my computer.

Thanks for replying and helping me.