[WTS] Entire PC rig

TheHostileGamer

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO PUT MY TOP DOLLAR AMOUNT AND LET PEOPLE NEGOTIATE DOWN. Why would i start with my lowest price?

Because it is misleading,

If someone puts prices on the stuff they have, a lot of the people think that is what you are aiming for and get the mindset you wont go for anything drastically less.

If lets say you are willing to part with the processor for 120, but you set the price at 200 no one would dare to go that low in fear of rejection, even if it is through pm or email.

That is why you need to be 20 bucks higher than what you want for it (140 if you agree with 120 on the processor for example), this way people have room to haggle and you can get a good price for it of they agree to your +$20 offer.

Dont ask for top dollar because you will scare off potential customers, just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

I'll just go somewhere else...

i was speaking in general, so even if you do go somewhere else, it doesn't change the fact that the selling method is misleading.

good luck on the sale tho.

Sorry if I offended you with my post, but you were wondering why you weren't getting many bites on your sale, so I just stated my opinion of why you weren't. First you wated to sell ii as a full package, then you posted you were selling it parted out, then after you recieved an offer for the memory, you went back to trying to sell as a full pc,I'm sure the guy who offered you money for the ram probably said wtf. :doh:

Good luck with the sale !

Edited by SpikeSoprano

• 2 weeks later...

I'll just go somewhere else...

Hey if you're still trying to sell this rig I might be able to make an offer on it in a couple weeks. I just started working again and I would like to spend between 500 and 600 for a complete system.

Since negotiating is not a part of selling here my bottom dollar is going to be 600 bucks +shipping. Remember what your getting:

Entire PC with case, 23" LCD display, razed keyboard, & brand new razor mouse. The only thing that does not come with is is the SSD in the pic and no copy of windows. You will have to load your own on the 500gb HDD that does come with it.