3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

u gotta look at the whole picture.. with lower clocks than u, i beat u in 2 tests.. and ur higher score is because ur physics test and combined is alot higher than mine.. thats due to ur processor..not the actual vid card... ill clock mine to same clocks as u so u can compare just vid card scores..

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my results. It said I have an illegal GPU driver though, I'm using 258.96:

Your result has the following problem(s) and will not be shown for example on leaderboards: Graphics driver is not approved

ProcessorProcessorIntel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Processor clock3216 MHz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical / logical processors1 / 4

# of cores4

Graphics CardGraphics CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 460

# of cards1

SLI / CrossFireOff

Memory768 MB

Core clock50 MHz

Memory clock135 MHz

Driver nameNVIDIA GeForce GTX 460

Driver version8.17.12.5896

Driver statusNot FM Approved

GeneralOperating system64-bit Windows 7 (6.1.7600)

MotherboardEVGA nForce 750i SLI

Hard drive model

Memory6144 MB

Module 12048 MB G.Skill 7 @ 400 MHz

Module 22048 MB G.Skill 7 @ 400 MHz

Module 31024 MB OCZ 7 @ 333 MHz

Module 41024 MB OCZ 7 @ 333 MHz

Detailed scores3DMark ScoreP2952

Graphics score2949

Physics Score3202

Combined Score2664

GraphicsTest113.42 FPS

GraphicsTest214.0 FPS

GraphicsTest317.71 FPS

GraphicsTest49.13 FPS

PhysicsTest10.17 FPS

CombinedTest12.39 FPS SettingsDefault settings usedYes

EditionBasic

Screen Width1280

Screen Height720

Msaa Sample Count1

Texture Filtering ModeTrilinear

Max Af Anisotropy1

Tessellation Detail5

Max Tessellation Factor10

ShadowMapSize5

Shadow Cascade Count4

Surface Shadow Sample Count16

Volumetric Illumination Quality5

Ambient Occlusion Quality5

Ambient Occlusion Step Count4

Depth Of Field Quality5

Enable Window ModeOff

Enable Vertical SyncOff

Enable Triple BufferingOff

Enable WireframeOff

Color Saturation100%

im going to play with my cpu over the weekend since its clocked down for everday use, for benching i can hit 4.63 with it ill see it that will help in the overall score.

last score is a P6613 with a 907/1814/2424 clock on the gpu. can you post your card clocks since 3d is not picking them up,

Matty i have the physx set to the 2nd 480 but in afterburner the usage never goes over 5% on the second card while the 1st one is at 99%, i even switched physx over to the first card thinking 3dmark was confused but usage still stayed at 5% on the 2nd card. as for the clock speed its picking up the ideal speeds for the cards, i noticed furmark does the same thing when i run the single card benchmark.

discussion in another forum say that sli doesnt work as of yet in 3dx11

it all depends on what os you have, you have to get the new nvidia drivers 265.90 but they are very very buggy for win 7 64bit but seem to work fine on 32bit.

for physx im not sure what 3dmark is using for my computer, its benching my first 480 and does nothing to my second one where i have my physx set. so i dont know if its setting it to my cpu or my first 480, although setting should put it to the second but afterburner never puts the second 480 over 5% usage so i dont think 3dmark is setting it there.

Also i dont know if anyone else uses fraps, i always have it running when im gaming cause i like know what my fps are, anyway i forgot to turn it off on a few benches and from what fraps says to 3dmark are way off it hink fraps is using sli while 3dmark is not, if thats true then im going to love 3dmark once they fix it for sli cause you can almost double the fps

Well my i7-930 at 4.4ghz really gave the benchmark a run for its money, however my ATI 5770(which is OC'd crazy high for a 5770, from stock @ 850/1200 to 1010/1350) really just diarrhea'd ALL over my score and absolutely crushed it. P3155!!

Oh well, My 10k CPU Physics score is awesome though! Cant wait until the 6970 is out, so i can finally decide on a GTX580 or a AMD 6970 and get me some upgrades!

I first ran the test at my 24/7 settings(3.6Ghz cpu, and 950/1275 on the 5770), and got a P2973, really thought the extra 800mhz on the CPU and 60mhzcore/75mhz on the mem would really boost me up, but clearly the 5770 is holding me back too much. My favorite part is how 3dmark11 thinks my 5770 is running at 115,000core/144,500mem, lol.

matty, can i borrow your GTX580?? I bet i could break 7k with it!