User "star" ratings?

TheyCallMeGunny

Below a user's name there are stars (most anyways). Currently there are two below mine... Anyone know what these REALLY mean? I figure you get more stars the more you help people or participate, but is there something specific about these?

it is for how many posts you have one of the mods/admin may have the exact numbers but it would be cool to know how many stars I would have if I didn't have the folding icon :lol:

Speaking of which now it has cooled down again from 30C+ days so I should be getting things up and going again.

They mean how many posts you have, I don't remember how many you need to get a certain amount of stars though.

Alright, thanks man. It was just bugging me wondering what they were for lol. I even checked the rules section looking for an explanation.

Alright, thanks man. It was just bugging me wondering what they were for lol. I even checked the rules section looking for an explanation.

I did the same thing, :lol: , but just ask a mod if you want to know more. :cheers:

can you name some of the mods...as I'm always on the mobile site...and you can't see hardly anything...(apart from if you click on their name)

Me :D

Stars show how many posts you have, the stars increase once you reach a certain post count. I think the certain post count is set in the system so probably only Bosco will be able to tell you the exact number of posts you need per star.

I wouldn't worry about how many stars you have, its not that because you have more stars you are better than someone else with a lower amount of stars because face the truth, it doesn't matter how many stars you have ... You will never be better than me :teehee::lol:

Me :D

Stars show how many posts you have, the stars increase once you reach a certain post count. I think the certain post count is set in the system so probably only Bosco will be able to tell you the exact number of posts you need per star.

I wouldn't worry about how many stars you have, its not that because you have more stars you are better than someone else with a lower amount of stars because face the truth, it doesn't matter how many stars you have ... You will never be better than me :teehee::lol:

is there any way you can become a mod?

or advance rank..ie certified geek :D

is there any way you can become a mod?

or advance rank..ie certified geek :D

You have to be online a lot, post alot, follow the rules alot, report spam and be a good user. If there is a position open it is usually said that we're looking for new staff but we're nearly always full any way :) Just keep your eyes open, but theres a lot to being a mod , its not easy work.

You can get an advanded rank, the donated rank - Tier 1,2,3,4,5 depending on how much you donate to OCC :) You get lots of benefits from donating to OCC