The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

I am so glad that Dale and Shane are dead. I want Carl and Andrea to be next. Then I want Lori dead too. I love this show but hate just about all the characters. Rick and Glenn are the only characters I want to survive.

The season finale should be awesome. Will the black guy survive is the real question. Black guys just don't live in the horror genre.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High stress situation and basically having an emotional breakdown...Yeah I don't think it's very believable :/

High stress or not... hes pretty used to it. They've been surviving for months now. When the deification hits the air oscillator so many times every day of the week, you start to become a little numb to it all.

IMO him shooting him in the head to protect his dad is a very believable outcome.

I am so glad that Dale and Shane are dead. I want Carl and Andrea to be next. Then I want Lori dead too. I love this show but hate just about all the characters. Rick and Glenn are the only characters I want to survive.

The season finale should be awesome. Will the black guy survive is the real question. Black guys just don't live in the horror genre.

That guy doesn't even talk. He'll probably get dropped by a walker like Dale did. lol2.gif

Contains NSFW language :P

Overlooking his more recent mental breakdown I would have liked it if Shane stayed, honestly in a survival situation the more direct and quick you are in your decisions would seem to make sense.

That does not mean you can't make bad decisions, but in my opinion it is better to make a bad decision quickly then come to the real conclusion/answer of/to your predicament too late.

Survival. That is literally all they should be worried about.

Carl is just a kid, couple that with the speculation that Rick was always on duty during the day and how much of a CUNT we know Lori is, it's safe to say that Carl hasn't had the best upbringing.

So in short YES, he is a little brat and he runs amok and causes problems, but what kid doesn't.

He IS only 12, he'll shape up to be a viable asset to humanity/society when the time to rebuild comes or at least he will facilitate later on in the survival of the presumably few remaining humans.

and this past episode T-dogg actually DID have some lines I think he actually said about 10-15 words! :P

Black people don't live in the horror genre, but they never die in Zombie movies. It's pretty much a rule.

Adult language alert ;)

I fuckin' called it!

I figured Rick would have to tell them that Jenner said "Everyone's infected" and that they'd move from the farm at some point too.

Figured that the next place was gonna be the prison as well. :D

and... MICHONNE! :O

Also someone tell the director to quit playing with the console, I think he forgot to turn off 'unlimited ammunition mode'.

:P

That hooded person took it to a whole new level, would have expected something like that in ASOIAF but in the Walking Dead :P

That's Michonne, you ought to look up a bit more about her here if you aren't worried about spoiling the comic.

There's a new group badass.

;)

Damnit downloading it right now! Can't wait to see it. woo.gif

Just checked myself and all of the public trackers only have a few so far and they're already riddled with people claiming they're fake.

I'd wait at least 24 hours. ;)

Just checked myself and all of the public trackers only have a few so far and they're already riddled with people claiming they're fake.

I'd wait at least 24 hours. ;)

Nope got a good one on TPB! :thumbsup:

I'll be back in 45 min. to discuss this episode! :biggrin:

Edited by MJCRO