Blast from the past!

MJCRO

Even one GTX 285 is still pretty powerful.

You only think that because you have one :P My definition of powerful is able to play BF3 at 1920x1080p at ultra settings all AA and AF maxed with an average FPS of at least 30FPS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mjcro I just picked up 2 8800 ultras with waterblockes to go with my two i already have, now to find a cheap waterblock for the third card, going to leave the fourth on air for physics and ill be all set. I'm going to give you a run for your money :thumbsup: I think you will beat me, I'm going to put it on my first gen i7 950, its the only board i have that has enough slots for 4 cards.

Well Mjcro I just picked up 2 8800 ultras with waterblockes to go with my two i already have, now to find a cheap waterblock for the third card, going to leave the fourth on air for physics and ill be all set. I'm going to give you a run for your money :thumbsup: I think you will beat me, I'm going to put it on my first gen i7 950, its the only board i have that has enough slots for 4 cards.

Well I got 24044 in Vantage with no PPU so I doubt it lol. :)

Unless you have a SB CPU, you probably won't see my score.

im looking at building a new rig to replace the main rig in my sig so i might be upgrading soon. The secondary rig is the one i use at work but only has 2 16x slots :-/ . so im looking at a board that i can buy that will be able to upgrade to IB when it comes out. since i dont do anything taxing at work ill pull the 2600k out and drop in a cheaper cpu and use the 2600k till i can upgrade to ivy. so we'll see only time will tell what i do.

was looking at picking up this board ASUS P8P67 WS REVOLUTION LGA 1155 Intel P67 / NVIDIA NF200 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS does anyone know if the p67 board work with ivy?

Edited by olokul

im looking at building a new rig to replace the main rig in my sig so i might be upgrading soon. The secondary rig is the one i use at work but only has 2 16x slots :-/ . so im looking at a board that i can buy that will be able to upgrade to IB when it comes out. since i dont do anything taxing at work ill pull the 2600k out and drop in a cheaper cpu and use the 2600k till i can upgrade to ivy. so we'll see only time will tell what i do.

was looking at picking up this board ASUS P8P67 WS REVOLUTION LGA 1155 Intel P67 / NVIDIA NF200 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS does anyone know if the p67 board work with ivy?

That motherboard will be good to go when the IB comes out, you'll probably just need to flash to the newest BIOS.

You only think that because you have one :P My definition of powerful is able to play BF3 at 1920x1080p at ultra settings all AA and AF maxed with an average FPS of at least 30FPS

Your definition of powerful is pretty much irrelevant.

:snap:

I'm taking a trip to Microcenter tonight, I just feel like trolling the noob's who work at the custom PC section. evilgrin.gif

But on a serious note, one of NZXT 140MM's is making a annoying rattle, must have happened when I clipped it by accident when it was on.