Official OCC "Free to a good home" Thread

Andrewr05

Hey I am trying to put together a build for my friend. I am looking for any used and abused AM3 motherboards or Intel socket 775 motherboards. Anything will do really as long as it is in working order and it can support DDR3 memory and PCI 2.0 for a GTS 450. So if you know of any motherboard just laying around collecting dust, please give me a shout out.

Hey I am trying to put together a build for my friend. I am looking for any used and abused AM3 motherboards or Intel socket 775 motherboards. Anything will do really as long as it is in working order and it can support DDR3 memory and PCI 2.0 for a GTS 450. So if you know of any motherboard just laying around collecting dust, please give me a shout out.

I've got an ITX 775 board that needs a cap replaced, and then it should work fine. Been meaning to do that, but have been so lazy LOL. If you want it let me know.

I can also give you an Lga 775 Pentium 4 chip if you wanted it.

I've got an ITX 775 board that needs a cap replaced, and then it should work fine. Been meaning to do that, but have been so lazy LOL. If you want it let me know.

I can also give you an Lga 775 Pentium 4 chip if you wanted it.

Taco did not have a board with an x16 slot for the graphics card, but he has agreed to send me one in about 6 weeks. If anyone would like to beat him to the punch, it would be greatly appreciated.

Alright --

I got a couple things at CES that I really don't have a use for but perhaps some of you might want. Pay shipping and it's yours...

I've got

An iPad stand -- pretty hefty piece of aluminum... newegg has it...

An iPad or iPad2 sleeve (supposed to fit both) -- kinda ugly...CM link

A laptop cooler, the CM Infinite Evo -- CM link

Enjoy!! :evilgrin:

ALL GONE

Taco did not have a board with an x16 slot for the graphics card, but he has agreed to send me one in about 6 weeks. If anyone would like to beat him to the punch, it would be greatly appreciated.

First of Tjj -- you need to read the rules of how the "Free to a good home" thread works...

I've copied them here so you don't have to look at the first post...

Rules:

In order to accept a free item you must offer an item to the community

All deals as per the OCC rules ("OCC takes no responsibility or liability in any transactions that take place.") must be between the two members.

All shipping is to be paid by the receiver of the free item, unless otherwise noted.

All members are to make ONE (1) post in this thread detailing what they have available and that thread will be linked to on this main post.

All members who desire an item offered by another member must make the deal through a PM as to not clutter this thread.

You still must either have 50 posts or been a member for 90 days to offer an item

I haven't seen that you've posted anything here -- so if you do want to be taking items, do remember you must be offering up things as well.

Second -- this is "free to a good home" for a reason, if you are looking for something specific, here isn't the place to be demanding of what you get. I understand you are looking for some things and that is fine to post...but again, remember to be offering up at the same time.

Just thought I'd remind you of the rules...

First of Tjj -- you need to read the rules of how the "Free to a good home" thread works...

I've copied them here so you don't have to look at the first post...

I haven't seen that you've posted anything here -- so if you do want to be taking items, do remember you must be offering up things as well.

Second -- this is "free to a good home" for a reason, if you are looking for something specific, here isn't the place to be demanding of what you get. I understand you are looking for some things and that is fine to post...but again, remember to be offering up at the same time.

Just thought I'd remind you of the rules...

Actually, I wasn't aware there were rules for the free to a good home thread. I just assumed it was a free for all.

I will add something though because I do have a couple of things that I need to get out of my room.

I have a Intel Pentium 3 CPU. I don't really have a ton of detail on it since the whole computer came to me in a bit of wreck. I also have the mobo it came with which is capable of holding a Pentium 3 cpu. This is literally as much as I know. It comes out of a old PC that I am literally using as a way to raise my screen up. I know both work, I just don't know what they are.

If someone is interested in these two items, you can PM me and I will be happy to do some research and find out what they are.

The "good home" has to pay shipping.

Thanks Blue Panda for letting me know that there were rules. I really wouldn't have guessed.

• 2 weeks later...

I got 33 percent of valve games and 55 percent off star ruler. I'm Muchoman1 on steam.

if anyone has steam games they don't want I'll find a use for them

Edit: its star ruler not stardust

Edited by Muchoman1