Looking for a new ride

Miek

Interesting. I'll have to read into that.

When I did my test drive, it felt head and shoulders above Ford's Powershift auto (which I would describe as rough and clumsy). This was in a presumably "unlearned" Cruze fresh from the lot, too.

+1 for the Chevy. I don't think I will ever buy anything but. I have been nickel and dimed to death in the past by Ford and Chrysler yet every Chevy I have ever owned has needed nothing more than the basic general maintenance. 

I wound up getting into a Cruze in Tungsten Metallic. Already, it feels like it's built much more solidly than my Fiesta was. It's so quiet on the road, and loaded with features with 0% financing to boot. I figure I can have it paid off before the 3 year mark if I tighten my belt and double up some payments. The people at the dealership treated me way better than anyone else did, too. They asked me what I wanted instead of telling me what I wanted (like at the Hyundai and Nissan dealers. I asked to price out a mid-range vehicle and they both tried to convince me to get the most expensive thing I could instead), and bent over backwards with trying to help me. A+ service.

My ONLY complaint is that the MyChevrolet app isn't supported on my S4, but the easy solution to that is to just go look at my gauges instead of looking on my phone. My key fob has some pretty crazy range, too.

Edited by Miek