HWBot

Prunes

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

940! :P Is there any safety measures? Can I just go to 3Ghz and then 3.5?

I doubt you'd be able to make a jump that big. I know those older chips can get a lot hotter then the newer ones though.

Google the max tcase temp for your chip, and keep it under that.

I doubt you'd be able to make a jump that big. I know those older chips can get a lot hotter then the newer ones though.

Google the max tcase temp for your chip, and keep it under that.

AMD says 55-72 so I guess I'm good :) I read an old thread and a guy recommend to lower HT link to x4 or something and RAM to something else... then comes the issue of Voltage :( Am I meant to break the world record or something for you guys to get the points? Apparently people got 3.5Ghz with stock... really? One stick of RAM or two for SuperPi?

Edited by Dan The Gamer

AMD says 55-72 so I guess I'm good :) I read an old thread and a guy recommend to lower HT link to x4 or something and RAM to something else... then comes the issue of Voltage :( Am I meant to break the world record or something for you guys to get the points? Apparently people got 3.5Ghz with stock... really? One stick of RAM or two for SuperPi?

Your score has to be pretty low for you to get zero points. :)

May I join in? I still have some images of my old records with my old board. :P

Anyway, I will probably soon OC my unlocked to 3 cores X2, and then after, going to beat my old X2 record. :D

So I will be benchmarking soon and I could post some benchmarks there. :D