Formatting in Chrome

VaporX

Noticed that if I just replyu with a quote to a post the ,BR> codes appear in the reply unless I preview it first and then post. When this happens I can go back, edit and remove them and the post is fine. This only seems to happen when using Chrome.

Hmmm that's strange I have never once had that issue and I access OCC about 15-20% of the time from PCs with Chrome installed.

I thought the code issues may have been from people on phones with mobile browsers playing up.

Noticed that if I just replyu with a quote to a post the ,BR> codes appear in the reply unless I preview it first and then post. When this happens I can go back, edit and remove them and the post is fine. This only seems to happen when using Chrome.

Let's

see

if

it

happens

to

me

when

I

in

Chrome.

Edit: Nope. Have the newest version of Chrome with Adblock Plus, AVG Safe Search, Google Analytcs Opt-out Add-on, Google Chrome to Phone, and LongURL as extensions running.

<br>Hmmm that's strange I have never once had that issue and I access OCC about 15-20% of the time from PCs with Chrome installed.<br><br>I thought the code issues may have been from people on phones with mobile browsers playing up.<br>
<div><br></div><div>Here is a reply sent, using latest Chrome with no add-ons, lets see what happens.</div><div><br></div><div><br><br><br>

</div>

<div><br></div><div>Here is a reply sent, using latest Chrome with no add-ons, lets see what happens.</div><div><br></div><div><br><br><br>

</div>

I'm replying to this using the latest Chrome on Linux with no addons.

Hmmm that's strange I have never once had that issue and I access OCC about 15-20% of the time from PCs with Chrome installed.

I thought the code issues may have been from people on phones with mobile browsers playing up.

Actually i think it has to do with the live preview. When i use that i sometimes get that code.