Batman: Arkham Origins

ClayMeow

I'm finally getting around to playing Arkham City. Definitely looking forward to this, eventually. Going to wait for the Steam Sale to have it. :P

I pre-ordered it at GMG for $37.50!

GMG is the best for pre-orders!

I have 100+ unplayed games in my Steam library. I can wait a few months to add this one to that list.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally getting around to playing Arkham City. Definitely looking forward to this, eventually. Going to wait for the Steam Sale to have it. :P

I pre-ordered it at GMG for $37.50!

GMG is the best for pre-orders!

I have 100+ unplayed games in my Steam library. I can wait a few months to add this one to that list.

Haha, true. It'll be the first Arkham game I buy at launch, but since I'll be reviewing it, I kind of couldn't wait :lol:

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Trailer "Under New Management"

This is the companion game for Vita and 3DS launching alongside BAO. We already knew Catwoman would be featured (who will not be in BAO) - now the trailer confirms Joker, Penguin, Black Mask, Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, and Solomon Grundy all make an appearance in Blackgate.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just really glad they didn't announce a CE for PC so I wouldn't be tempted by it.

The statue looks sweet, but the artbook would be the only thing I would truly care about.

I tried to hold out for a PC CE but I caved in the end. The missus is getting me the PS3 collectors edition for my birthday

this version of it:

163490_detail_v2.jpg

I had to have that statue & artbook

• 4 weeks later...