• End of Mayan Calendar
    • Solar Eruption
    • Other
    • We will still be here on the 22nd

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do enjoy how things grow out of control over time which is why the end of the world fascinates me. The Mayans never really say what will happen other than a change will occur. We have managed to say "oh since the calendar ends so that must mean the world ends" That is some change. I have to think they would have been more specific.

obama got president...I WILL BRING CHANGE TO AMERICA!

they were a few years off but it happened in 2008 xP

I don't see an option for K-Pop taking over the world :-(

OPEN CONDOM STYLE!

HEEEEY IS THAT YOUR BABY?

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

i do wish asian pop were more apriciated here in holland, listening to asian pop since my 16th (8 years in a row! D: )

Edited by WarWeeny

Any of y'all considered the idea that maybe the calendar maker just ran out of space? His stone was only so big.....:rolleyes:

I voted we will still be here on the 21st but i do believe in the book of revelation but im not going to debate that here as i wan' t to continue in the humorous side of this thread.

Here is how I see it. I will be done with my finals, I have two jobs lined up in the spring, I should be getting something good for christmas, and I am happy with my computer as it is. Which is why there is bound to be an apocalypse so god can just piss on my parade. Personally I hope it is alien zombies. For those of you who have seen the movie "the fourth kind", my friend keeps talking about going to knome alaska to "saucer jacK" some aliens.

The same friend also came up with a pretty ingenious way of fighting off an alien invasion. He assures me that his plan is 100% apocalypse approved. If aliens try to "beam us up" in our sleep, then we roll out some sleeping mats under our beds and sleep there. Then, you get a manikin and dress it up a lot. The key is you shove the whole thing full of C4 to make it weigh the same as a real human, and attach a detonation mechanism similar to a grenade. Then you get a fairly long string and glue one end to the mattress and the other end to the string. Then when "they" try to "beam you up", the pin will be released and they will all get a nice surprise when your stand in makes it up to the mother ship.

He says it is VERY IMPORTANT that you sleep directly under the dummy because the way the aliens find you from their ship is with thermal scans of your house. If you are below the dummy, they will think it is you.

Seriously.....my friend has really turned into the crop dusting guy from the movie independence day.

Here is how I see it. I will be done with my finals, I have two jobs lined up in the spring, I should be getting something good for christmas, and I am happy with my computer as it is. Which is why there is bound to be an apocalypse so god can just piss on my parade. Personally I hope it is alien zombies. For those of you who have seen the movie "the fourth kind", my friend keeps talking about going to knome alaska to "saucer jacK" some aliens.

The same friend also came up with a pretty ingenious way of fighting off an alien invasion. He assures me that his plan is 100% apocalypse approved. If aliens try to "beam us up" in our sleep, then we roll out some sleeping mats under our beds and sleep there. Then, you get a manikin and dress it up a lot. The key is you shove the whole thing full of C4 to make it weigh the same as a real human, and attach a detonation mechanism similar to a grenade. Then you get a fairly long string and glue one end to the mattress and the other end to the string. Then when "they" try to "beam you up", the pin will be released and they will all get a nice surprise when your stand in makes it up to the mother ship.

He says it is VERY IMPORTANT that you sleep directly under the dummy because the way the aliens find you from their ship is with thermal scans of your house. If you are below the dummy, they will think it is you.

Seriously.....my friend has really turned into the crop dusting guy from the movie independence day.

That's a terrible plan that doesn't take a lot into consideration.