Amd 780g Chipset Motherboard Tested

Nemo

• 1 month later...

Why does the reviewer think the Multiplier is not changeable? I have this board, and I have run the multiplier from x10-x14.5, also I have run the bus from 200-230. I think I am running at bus=220, and multiplier at 13.5 right now. CPU = 5000+ BE @2.97 (1.32v), ddr800 @ 846, and the FSB is 1100Mhz. The over clocking on this board is not optimal, but it is better then the average MoBo. The Bios is buggy! Sometimes it will not even post after an overclocking change, but I found that when I turned on the ability to change the multiplier I had to start lower, at x10, boot, then go to what I wanted. Very strange. It did get better after I updated the bios, but not 100%. It does still have a bug where the CPU temp is not reported? That was supposed to be fixed in this bios update.

• 3 years later...

Google it

EDIT: it will be best to start your own thread and get help....I'll give it until tonight and then i will delete these few post in this thread on this subject. Thanks

if you are overclocking the PCIE slot you are already doing it wrong, bro

it should be right under the CPU clock, leave it on auto

if you dont see it, you must enable advanced bios options

look at your motherboard manual, it shouldbe in the back somewhere, I belive u press F12, not sure, forgot

Edited by potatochobit