AZZA XT1 Reviewed

Bosco

Ya know, sans blue lighting thats actually a nice looking case.

I'm actually a fan of the lighting. Maybe the fan's a bit too bright, but otherwise I think the color fits well with the white.

I honestly don't know how this case only got a silver. This should have easily received gold, and hell even possibly an EC since all the cons are rather subjective and nit-picky.

it was a tough call but ultimately the top panel bugged me a lot to give it a gold . yeah it was nit-picking but without being modular and having a funky top AZZA lost a lot of portential to add water cooling i think. That's why it's more silver than gold. on the flip side , if you don't care about that and just want good airflow , this is a case you want .

also If your gonna use lights , do it right and that they did.

edit: so many people have closed loops now and these 240mm rads are becoming more popular it's common sense to accommodate that type of market . heck even $50 case can punch holes in metal , why did AZZA make it so hard ?

my second response is I generally don't look at ratings when I read other reviews . I think the bulk of the information is much more useful than slapping something at the end and say its great, good or bad . that doesn't make sense to me. I want gold to be something that without question has nearly zero flaws . that's why this case was a hard call. it was on the tip and it could have gone either way.

my second response is I generally don't look at ratings when I read other reviews . I think the bulk of the information is much more useful than slapping something at the end and say its great, good or bad . that doesn't make sense to me.

Agreed. Which is why I look at your cons and think, "okay, none of that matters to me."

The thing about accommodating water cooling is that anyone who goes that route should be at least somewhat knowledgeable enough to be able to handle the, what I see as a rather minor inconvenience, of the top panel. Sure it would have been better if the front portion (with the I/O) was separate (like on my current case), but I just can't really knock the case for that when everything else seems pretty spot-on. One of the best ~$120 cases I can recall in awhile.