Diablo 3

tkrow21

There is a better page you could have linked that shows the Zergotchi in action!

I created this video for some friends since they don't have access to D3 Beta (no NDA so what the hell), so if anyone else wants some more details on D3 here you go. This only the 2nd time I commented on a video so far so don't expect awesomeness. If you go in with low expectations they MIGHT get met. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-JdLydDkZ0

I think it looks fun. Can't wait to play it. Reserved my collectors edition at Best Buy.

Honestly it's not that bad. Not a fan of the gold sinks in the game though. A game built on loot should supply a stash greater than what it starts you off at. So if you have no interest in crafting what so ever and want to store your goods for whatever reason you are kind of in a bind ...the more you adventure trying to get more money the more loot you have to carry. If you want to craft than it is a great way to reduce your loot haul but you will be in debt to crafting for a LONG time.

Honestly it's not that bad. Not a fan of the gold sinks in the game though. A game built on loot should supply a stash greater than what it starts you off at. So if you have no interest in crafting what so ever and want to store your goods for whatever reason you are kind of in a bind ...the more you adventure trying to get more money the more loot you have to carry. If you want to craft than it is a great way to reduce your loot haul but you will be in debt to crafting for a LONG time.

That's how the other Diablo's were as well. Kind of brings in a semi-form of realism in only having limited space so that you have to pick exactly what you want to keep.

That's how the other Diablo's were as well. Kind of brings in a semi-form of realism in only having limited space so that you have to pick exactly what you want to keep.

Not exactly because every serious player simply creates mules. D3 thankfully has a shared stash (separate between softcore and hardcore), but with limited room, it actually encourages mule characters even more so because now it's easier to transfer between characters safely.

I do think you get 5 tabs of storage chest (unlocks as you level, I believe). I wouldn't be surprised if they offered micro-transaction to expand that even more.

Here's the wiki that describes the current state of the shared stash: http://www.diablowiki.net/Stash#Upgrading_the_Stash

Basically you can upgrade your stash up to three bags of 70 spaces each, for 210 total. The current stash interface definitely has room for three more bags though, so it's possible they add more or, like you said, offer them as micro-transactions.

Here's the wiki that describes the current state of the shared stash: http://www.diablowiki.net/Stash#Upgrading_the_Stash

Basically you can upgrade your stash up to three bags of 70 spaces each, for 210 total. The current stash interface definitely has room for three more bags though, so it's possible they add more or, like you said, offer them as micro-transactions.

Or as you complete the harder difficulties, they might be unlocked via acheivments.

Not exactly because every serious player simply creates mules. D3 thankfully has a shared stash (separate between softcore and hardcore), but with limited room, it actually encourages mule characters even more so because now it's easier to transfer between characters safely.

And the only issue was transferring the gear to and from mules. Sometimes you had to make tough choices if you couldn't transfer or didn't have mules. When I first played and got my Barb to 93, I did not have any mules.