NVIDIA GTX 680 Reviewed

Bosco

Speedway, that is a protective film on the card right? The ASUS sticker isn't really that full of bubbles? :P

:rofl: With just about anything with protective film, I leave it on till it screams to come off :lol:

Zotac GTX 680 now available. I'm starting to like Zotac cards, just wish their warranty was serial-based.

Their cards are the cheapest among all 680s available at my area.

So do I swap my 570 for this or do I get an Ivy bridge new board and another 570? Hmmmm

If you are talking about the main rig marked in your signature, then I would suggest you to get IB+Z77 board, and wait for GK110. GTX570 will serve you without any problem till the release of GK110.

Edited by d6bmg

I played a few hours of Skyrim last night on the new ASUS GTX 680......WOW! The visual difference from 6970 CF to the GTX 680 was without a doubt noticeable! I couldn't believe how different the game looked. But, I will say that I do think the problems that AMD drivers in general, as well as CF, and Skyrim definitely played a role in my observations. So I am not trying to say that the GTX 680 > 6970 CF....yet ;) But, in Skyrim, the difference is quite obvious!