Bench Test Case from DimasTech Evaluated

This is awesome. Great review! I need to pick me up one of these bad boys. Are they only in Italy? US distribution?

unfortunately, they are not for sale in the U.S. at the moment. I am not entirely sure how much shipping would be, but my guess is that it would be pretty expensive. I think they are trying to work something out though and they might have it for sale here soon.

Edited by jlqrb

This is awesome. Great review! I need to pick me up one of these bad boys. Are they only in Italy? US distribution?

Andrea (Dimas) told me back in February that he had shipping to the USA taken care of. Give him a shout and see what he can do.

Andrea (Dimas) told me back in February that he had shipping to the USA taken care of. Give him a shout and see what he can do.

I got an email saying it was not set up yet :(

Darn. I'm definitely interested in one of these but can't even find a price...

Also the contact section on there website doesn't work..

Please post more info when you get a chance!

Darn. I'm definitely interested in one of these but can't even find a price...

Also the contact section on there website doesn't work..

Please post more info when you get a chance!

Here is a link to DimasTech's website. You can buy it directly from them. http://www.dimastech.it/IT/c/banchetto-da-bench-test-easy-v25-grigio-metallizzato/

I sent Andrea a note asking if the shipping status has changed. Also if shipping here to the USA is an option the best way to contact him to purchase a benching table.

I sent Andrea a note asking if the shipping status has changed. Also if shipping here to the USA is an option the best way to contact him to purchase a benching table.

Hello Guys, i'm Andrea from DimasTech, please for any question about product i can reply also in there, if it's needed please some Moderator or Admin change my status as manifacturer ;)

the Usa/Canada market is very nice, but will take some time to get some distributor handling our line, but this will happen soon we hope, for now who is interested can contact us and try to find a good solution to get goods in USA/Canada.

Thanks

Andrea