Mushkin Tour and Interview 2011

Bosco

Wow, with all the automation in the manufacturing process in general, I'm quite surprised [and happy] to see that Mushkin still does testing, writing of the RAM, and heatsink assembly by hand. Gives it that extra touch of awesomeness imo :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love mushkin but now i know its purely marketing when a company says that a triple or double kit has sticks from the same batch. technically if you look at the pictures those packs could have any stick from any batch on the table and only the sticker is what gives them a number.

anywho i always bought different packs of the same type and ran them together. as long its the same "specs" its all that matters.

Edited by hornybluecow

Looks a bit of a messy work area! But I think it would be quite the fun place to work at since my "work area"(More like desk where I do my homework/game) is messy too :P

Bosco you should have put some shipping labels on some of the boxes sent out to your house they woulda never noticed :whistling::evilgrin::happy:

I think he said it was unprogrammed ram.

I saw that. I'm talking about the DRAM dies - the DIP modules as far as I know haven't been used for commodity memory since original DDR.

very nice....did they atleast hook you up with some ram to play with...?

Oh ya they always do :)

Looks a bit of a messy work area! But I think it would be quite the fun place to work at since my "work area"(More like desk where I do my homework/game) is messy too :P

Bosco you should have put some shipping labels on some of the boxes sent out to your house they woulda never noticed :whistling::evilgrin::happy:

Actually its very clean it doesn't look like in the pics but its very organized.

Nah I am sure they never would have noticed :whistling:

I got that duty! LOL

Yes you do, we both do :cheers:

Is this old DDR?

dscf0487_copy.jpg

I haven't seen DIP-packaged dies in a while!

No idea I didn't look that close.