Corsair Vengeance M60 and K60 Review

bp9801

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the roller drum volume control however a week? Not even... and the keys are wearing already?

That is very very poor. Not the biggest fan of the design however for gaming the keys and the wrist wrest do certainly look very comfy...

...however one week..... very disappointed.

Love the roller drum volume control however a week? Not even... and the keys are wearing already?

That is very very poor. Not the biggest fan of the design however for gaming the keys and the wrist wrest do certainly look very comfy...

...however one week..... very disappointed.

my 7g was the same. not dirt, but the black is showing through the white letters, i tried to rma at the store i got it from, they said nope, standard wear and tear.

then i contacted steelseries, they said they will have a look at it for me but shipping it to them costs as much as the whole keyboard did

Love the roller drum volume control

This was my ABSOLUTE favorite feature...

Feel the same way about my K90 (MMO version), except its keys aren't fading on me. Some of the paint has been nicked off on the side of 1-2 keys (I probably dropped a flat-head on it when I was removing the keys),

The 90 has a very different keys...the 60 and 90 both have laser etching, but they keys are very different from one another.

They both seem to pricey for me.

The mouse is a little on the high end I suppose, but the keyboard is a rather reasonable price considering mechanical keyboards on the market. It's built well, besides the keys (which apparently there may be fix for). It doesn't light up but a lot of others don't either. Technically the K60 can be found for less than $110, I think it was actually only $80 something on newegg just last week. I think there are only a few that are in the $60-$70 range, but I can't really comment on their quality or performance (as I haven't used them). But they might be more "affordable". However, you have to agree it's much more affordable than the Durandal from Tesoro. :lol:

The mouse is a little on the high end I suppose, but the keyboard is a rather reasonable price considering mechanical keyboards on the market. It's built well, besides the keys (which apparently there may be fix for). It doesn't light up but a lot of others don't either. Technically the K60 can be found for less than $110, I think it was actually only $80 something on newegg just last week. I think there are only a few that are in the $60-$70 range, but I can't really comment on their quality or performance (as I haven't used them). But they might be more "affordable". However, you have to agree it's much more affordable than the Durandal from Tesoro. :lol:

Yeah, the Durandal Tesoro is still the worst in price. :lol:

Seems like a good keyboard, but the poor quality keys are embarassing.

This is why I LOVE my now "ancient" G11 keyboard. The letters are etched and backlit, so it is literally impossible for them to wear out. I've had it years and it still looks like the day I got it.