Taking 26th

ivangela

Now I need to set it up......

oh hell no, ya went and got me started....just wait till i get home homie...!!

Whatever you got I got it covered LOL!

I am cutting back due to the summer heat and mainly this ever rising cost of electricity. Hyper will probably pass me I am tired of spending tons on power will give hell when it cools off again...

I can empathize.  

You guys should invest in solar power. :lol:

I think the initial cost is the barrier.

It is. I've looked into it. Not only is it an expensive initial investment, but the rebates and gov't incentives aren't guaranteed. It's like if they are available, you might get money back. Who can make that kind of gamble?

By the by: 25th is mine :ph34r:

but yes ..solar on my house and a Tesla S Model in my driveway I want !

It is. I've looked into it. Not only is it an expensive initial investment, but the rebates and gov't incentives aren't guaranteed. It's like if they are available, you might get money back. Who can make that kind of gamble?

It's like talking to my self

You guys should invest in solar power.  :lol:

You guys should invest in solar power.  :lol:

Yeah but...if you use a lot of electricity it will pay itself off all the sooner. You'd both be my hero's!

not this payday but next payday im taking care of this mobo issue, then ill get the 275's going

Hope your payday gets here before the heat. Those babies gonna get pretty hot. I'm down to just cpu now.

<rant>I just turned in a cpu unit that took 3 days, and guess what kinda points i got? 352 measly points!!! For three days of 24/7 folding!!!!</end rant>

@above. I love the idea of solar, but if i instal it now, it might have paid for itself by the time my kids are retiring. And by that point electricity may be out the window... that said if anyone wants to set me up. :whistling:

not this payday but next payday im taking care of this mobo issue, then ill get the 275's going

Hope your payday gets here before the heat. Those babies gonna get pretty hot. I'm down to just cpu now.

I just turned in a cpu unit that took 3 days, and guess what kinda points i got? 352 measly points!!! For three days of 24/7 folding!!!!rant>

@above. I love the idea of solar, but if i instal it now, it might have paid for itself by the time my kids are retiring. And by that point electricity may be out the window... that said if anyone wants to set me up. :whistling:

Get a passkey and that may have been as high as 15K

<rant>I just turned in a cpu unit that took 3 days, and guess what kinda points i got? 352 measly points!!! For three days of 24/7 folding!!!!</end rant>

Get a passkey and that may have been as high as 15K

Thats the worst bit, i have a passkey.

left early for work and got home an hour ago to find i tripped a breaker shortly after i left, at least all my folders arent on the same circuit, but my main pc was.

and speed ive got ac, i aint scared of no ghost heat

It's like talking to my self

you made it to 25th bro, good job !!