Cosmos II Ultra Case and Water Cooling

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes d6 that is the Cosmos.

Niko, the top fan in front is included and installed (at least it was on the review sample) and is a blue LED 200mm fan) there are mounts for a 140mm as well

below that you can add a 120/140mm fan

You got it Niko :)

Now I understand how you plan to feed the fresh air to the bottom rads. Is it possible to set up another fan and a duct to draw some air from below the case into the other end of the empty space between the 240s.

Now I understand how you plan to feed the fresh air to the bottom rads. Is it possible to set up another fan and a duct to draw some air from below the case into the other end of the empty space between the 240s.

Yes, It will require the dremel, but plenty of space to do it.

Yes, It will require the dremel, but plenty of space to do it.

Provided you don't have an extended PSU from the looks of the space in pics it appears it would be possible to rout the cables away from the fan blades and cut out a hole in the bottom for in take with the fan mounted vertically against the end of the rads pushing in.

You in reality wouldn't need to duct it because my assumption is you will be sealing off around the rads to keep air flowing through and not around.

Would be interesting and would definaletly help with feeding fresh air into the rads.

Provided you don't have an extended PSU from the looks of the space in pics it appears it would be possible to rout the cables away from the fan blades and cut out a hole in the bottom for in take with the fan mounted vertically against the end of the rads pushing in.

You in reality wouldn't need to duct it because my assumption is you will be sealing off around the rads to keep air flowing through and not around.

Would be interesting and would definaletly help with feeding fresh air into the rads.

I could yes, but I am not convinced I need to take it that far. Besides, that is where my pumps are going.