Battlefield 4

greengiant912

Played a few rounds last night after the patch.  Very first match crashed loading the map, but never again after that.  Played pretty good but I also noticed some problems I never really had before, like getting shot through walls and dumping a full mag into somebody pointblank and doing no damage. Hopefully that was just an individual server issue, some definitely seem better or worse than others.  

Thats the issue I have been having lately, but mostly when playing on random servers. When I play on my clans servers that doesn't happen as much.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Purchased premium a few days ago for $28. Some of these assignment unlocks are hard to do haha. Like get 3 fighter jet ribbons. I make maybe 1-3 kills in a jet if I'm lucky the entire map. I think you need 5 kills per ribbon.

Some of these long walkways in Rush actually makes bipod very useful. Rush still a hell hole of chokepoints that super annoying to get pass.

Edited by AZNguyen

I just wanted to try out Mantle(7950 isn't supported apparently O.o despite being GCN), turns out Afterburner was causing the issue I have to open it after I already launched the game, but yeah, game is too hollywood for me. Will try the MP tomorrow but if aim is pissing me off like SP(aim keeps jumping for no reason only in this game) I won't enjoy it :(