Best Keyboard Idea? Best Keyboard Idea!

IVIYTH0S

FYI they suck to type on. :/

Yeah but the idea is the best. Not saying it'd be a great keyboard itself, looks sort of like the mac keyboards (which they actually make a mac version which is just colored their style)... so I have an idea what you mean. But it's still awesome

That does look pretty sleek. I don't use wireless keyboards, but if they created a solar-powered mouse, that would be pretty sweet (though not sure how they'd manage it since your hand would cover it during use). Still, I was playing SC2 on my laptop at my friend's with my wireless mouse and it died in the middle of a game! That was a frantic 30 seconds to grab a wired mouse from one of his spare computers. :lol:

That does look pretty sleek. I don't use wireless keyboards, but if they created a solar-powered mouse, that would be pretty sweet (though not sure how they'd manage it since your hand would cover it during use). Still, I was playing SC2 on my laptop at my friend's with my wireless mouse and it died in the middle of a game! That was a frantic 30 seconds to grab a wired mouse from one of his spare computers. :lol:

They dont need a solar mouse. I have a Logitech M510 that fits in with the rest of the unifying received range and its been going for 18+ months now on original batteries and I've probably given it a good ~800 hours of use. According to Logitech it should last two years on original batteries and so far I have np reason to doubt them.

They had that around for quite a while, I was considering getting that when I was looking for a wireless keyboard for my HTPC. I went with a $15 Logitech keyboard in the same series at that one, I got it like two years ago, haven't had to replace the batteries yet, and I think that's probably why solar keyboards aren't that common, hard to justify spending an extra $40 or so for that when others will last a couple years or more on a couple of AAs. :P

They dont need a solar mouse. I have a Logitech M510 that fits in with the rest of the unifying received range and its been going for 18+ months now on original batteries and I've probably given it a good ~800 hours of use. According to Logitech it should last two years on original batteries and so far I have np reason to doubt them.

True. I have an older Logitech wireless and even that lasts quite awhile. It was really my fault it died in the middle of the game because it did have the indicator light and warn me beforehand :lol:

The solar mouse could work if it charges when you're not using it. The mice sip power as it is so it'd easily recharge during offline idle time.

Yeah, that's definitely true. And when you're typing, your hand isn't on the mouse either.