Republic Of Gamers Hd4850 Videocard Evaluation

Nemo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am sorry if I come across like a dick here, but who proofreads the news and reviews before they are posted?

grammerdv3.th.jpg

I am sorry it just annoys me when there are typo's and stuff on the news page and in reviews. I guess I'm OCD like that.

It happens thats just the way it is. We try and catch everything but every once in a while something slips through.

I fixed the typo you found thanks for pointing it out :)

It happens thats just the way it is. We try and catch everything but every once in a while something slips through.

I fixed the type you found thanks for pointing it out :)

Like I said I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but you spelled typo wrong. But I'm guessing you did that on purpose.

Well, as far as the review goes, it was very well done.

The card was done even better! The overclock on that thing is sweet. It brings it on par with the GTX 260 at 1920x1200.

Any idea when 2560x1600 (or something along those lines, don't really know) will be introduced?

Like I said I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but you spelled typo wrong. But I'm guessing you did that on purpose.
You can find typos and errors in anything, read just about any magazine on earth and there will be a small section devoted to the previous issues errors...

It happens...

No I didn't do it on purpose :lol: One of the mods might be screwing around with me I dunno. I was doing a few things when I typed that so I could have made the mistake :rolleyes:

While pricey it does what we do well OC and runs at cooler temperatures. At stock clocks there is no reason that it should outperform the stock card its the rest of the package. How well does the other card OC by comparison not as well.