Got a New case :D

hey guys!!!!

i forgot to tell you guys that i got the fractal design R3 USB 3.0, 2 months ago i bought it. of course i chose the right colour titanium grey :biggrin:

heres a pic, tell me what you think

post-77066-0-50461200-1333262355_thumb.jpg

Edited by TCcomputers29

thank you all!

i'am getting the idea of cable management now :D and i'am planning to buy two noctua fans for the front...now all i need is the piledriver cpu (since i bought a 990FXA Chipset Mobo) and a 7850 or 7870 :)

oh yeah, the only bad thing about living in australia with a fractal design r3 is the fact that the r3 starts to heat up in summer, but it's defiantly worth it :D

Everything heats up in summer my only saving grace is a south facing room :)

oh yeah, the only bad thing about living in australia with a fractal design r3 is the fact that the r3 starts to heat up in summer, but it's defiantly worth it :D

Time to turn on AC in lower temperature. :P

even with that front door open? or time to grab those aftermarket fans, push / pull more air? :dunno:

anyways, it's my first time seeing this case and it looks nice for me. cable management (i can go nuts routing/hiding my cables around :teehee::evilgrin: ) , airflow looks good either (i wonder if that door kept shut/open makes any diffence) and the number of HDDs it can take; winner! :thumbsup:

even with that front door open? or time to grab those aftermarket fans, push / pull more air? :dunno:

anyways, it's my first time seeing this case and it looks nice for me. cable management (i can go nuts routing/hiding my cables around :teehee::evilgrin: ) , airflow looks good either (i wonder if that door kept shut/open makes any diffence) and the number of HDDs it can take; winner! :thumbsup:

it would make a little difference but seriously have a look at the side intake around the door it lets plenty of air in. Issue in summer is that it is a metal case filled with insulation that will nicely trap heat :-/