English Premier League

freddie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaah SPL. Do yo support any clubs in particular or just random league games? Its a shame what happened to Rangers though, poor bastards.

I'd never have guessed that you were a Scot :)

aaah SPL. Do yo support any clubs in particular or just random league games? Its a shame what happened to Rangers though, poor bastards.

I'd never have guessed that you were a Scot :)

Hehe yeah, haven't been home a while.

Don't really pull for anyone in particular anymore. No real club ties after having left the country for so long. Just enjoy watching who ever is playing at the time. Used to be diehard livi fan but then we got kicked out of the spl.....

The recent match fixing scandal between the Debrecen and Liverpool game was a champions league game, also it was only the goalie who was involved. The bastard was paid by some Asian crime syndicate involved in a betting scam to concede three goals but he couldn't even do it. Investigations are ongoing obviously and until Europol shits on those involved what can I say? they did say there was ONE game involving an English side and that was the aforementioned Debrecen/liverpool game.

European enforcement agency Europol said on Monday one Champions League game in England was one of 380 games under investigation.

So until we know who's involved in those 380 games then nothing can really be said or done, although the Italians have been notorious for match fixing for many years (Calciopoli) so expect them plus quite a few eastern European sides to be involved in this shady shit.

There's corruption in all sport anyway, I guess you just have to enjoy it for what it is.